Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine without sifting:
1 1/2 cups of teff flour
1/2 tsp. of sea salt
- In a food processor blend:
1/2 cup of maple syrup
1/2 cup of corn oil or canola oil
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup of peanut butter
(This recipe works best with peanut butter that is not fresh ground).
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls, then flatten them gently with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Makes 2 dozen.
Can also be made with chocolate chips.
Recipe by Leslie Cerier